Great articles to read about the new Web Content Managment Features in Office SharePoint Server 2007. Author : JOPX
For those of you who ork with XML frequently. Here is an old buddy for you to work with XML Files. Developed with .NET using System.XML namespace. Could be very handy
- Tree View synchronized with Node Text View for quick editing of node names and values.
- Incremental search (Ctrl+I) in both tree and text views, so as you type it navigates to matching nodes.
- Cut/copy/paste with full namespace support.
- Drag/drop support for easy manipulation of the tree, even across different instances of XML Notepad and from the file system.
- Infinite undo/redo for all edit operations.
- In place popup multi-line editing of large text node values.
- Configurable fonts and colors via the options dialog.
- Full find/replace dialog with support for regex and XPath.
- Good performance on large XML documents, loading a 3mb document in about one second.
- Instant XML schema validation while you edit with errors and warnings shown in the task list window.
- Intellisense based on expected elements and attributes and enumerated simple type values.
- Support for custom editors for date, dateTime and time datatypes and other types like color.
- Handy nudge tool bar buttons for quick movement of nodes up and down the tree.
- Inplace HTML viewer for processing xml-stylesheet processing instructions.
- Built-in XML Diff tool.
Search Limit OOTB – 50 Million Docs
MOSS 2007 Supports 20 Index
MOSS for Search Supports 1 index (enterprise and standard both)
50 Million is not Fixed its Tested max number of documents
Size of each document does not matter
MOSS 2007 Standard has limit of 500,000 Documents
Program Manager – Office/SharePoint Workflow
has posted an unofficial version of ECM starter kit for Beta II TR. Few additions include
Whitepaper: How to Add Activities to SharePoint Designer
Records Management Sample: Sample Barcode Generator
ECM Workflow Activity: FindManager activity