SharePoint was all over the place but finally below the link to download the updated SDK of Project Server 2007.
On Tuesday I did another training on SharePoint. This time it was not all about planning it was about code and hands on lab. The topics that we did were
I covered the aspect of administration e.g.
This also includes configuring Search and Farm level services.
Microsoft Business Intelligence using Excel
- Using Excel as Business Intelligence Client
- Excel Pivot Tables and Charts
- Using Data Connection Libraries
- Creating User Defined Functions
- Using Excel Services Web Service
- Introduction to Form Services
- Importing Forms from Excel and Word
- Publishing forms on MOSS
- Using forms in ASP.NET Web Applications
Here are few photographs of the event.
Further I will also post the feedback of the training on my blogs.