Project Server 2007 resource kit is available for download.
The Project Server 2007 Project Resource Kit tools consist of the following tools:
- Portfolio Analyzer Views Migration: Allows an administrator to bulk edit the location of an analysis server for multiple data analysis views.
- Project Server Settings Backup and Restore (Playbooks): Allows an administrator to backup Project Server settings and restore those settings to another Project Server.
- Project Server Data Populator: Allows an administrator to populate Project Server with projects, resources and other objects. Useful for helping capacity and performance testing.
- Project Workspace Site Relinker: Allows an administrator to relink the connection between Project Server and Project Workspace sites.
- View Effective Rights: Allows an administrator to query the Project Server to determine the effective permissions of users against projects or resources.