Code to the Power of Windows 7 and win.
The Windows 7 Team would like to officially invite you to participate in an exciting worldwide contest we’re running to recognize and reward applications for Windows 7 that:
Get in it to win it.
It’s Your Turn to Win: Enter now to compete to win a trip to Los Angeles, California, USA for Professional Developers Conference 2009. Six finalists will receive $7,777 and one Grand Prize
The Code 7 competition is currently open to 7 regional areas including Middl East and Africa (MEA), and our MEA team will provide the 3 finalists from MEA region with a prize of a laptop for each
Enter now: Upload your video at www.code7contest.com before 10/10/09.
Spread the Word
Start announcements in your communities: Attached is the flyer, web banner where you can start communicating the competition to your developer audience via blogs, newsletter, social media, etc.
We look forward to seeing the innovation in your application!
Technorati Tags: Windows 7 code Contest
Project Server 2007: Migration from one domain to another
Project Server Data Migration – Cheat Sheet
SQL Cloning Project Server Databases
Just click on the window title and drag it to left or right of the screen to arrange it the way you want.
Aero Shake – Just Click the title and Move your Mouse Like a Shake. all the other windows will be minimized automatically.
Move your cursor to the right bottom corner to see X-RAY view of the screen.
Show Next Background
Improved Wireless Selection
So finally this is my first post from my brand new HP HDX 18 Notebook using Windows 7 Ultimate on Windows Live Writer Build 14. Although I have just restarted my blogging a little bit so will be posting something useful very soon. I am waiting for SharePoint 2010 now and will hopefully post as much information as possible.
- SharePoint 2010 Overview and What’s New
- Upgrading to SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Capacity and Performance Planning
- SharePoint 2010 Security and Identity Management: What’s New.
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Development
- SharePoint 2010 Ribbon, ECMAScript and Dialog Framework Development
- Developing with REST and LINQ in SharePoint 2010
- Upgrading SharePoint Server 2007 Code to SharePoint 2010
- Building SharePoint Composite Applications with the Microsoft Application Platform
- What’s New in Business Connectivity Services (The Business Data Catalog Evolves!)
- FAST Search for SharePoint – Capabilities Deep-Dive
- Advanced Dashboard Creation with PerformancePoint Services for SharePoint 2010
- Overview of Visio 2010 and Visio Services for SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Web Content Management Deep-Dive
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Driving End User Adoption
Interesting it will be available online within 48 hours of the session. Read more from below page…..
VIA SharePoint Team Blog View article…