Error loading and running event receiver Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.PagesListCPVEventReceiver in Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c. Additional information is below.
: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
To work around this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Open the SharePoint Central Administration Web page.
2. Click “Operations”, and then click “Diagnostic logging”.
3. In the Select a category box, click “General” under “Event Throttling”.
4. In the “Least critical event to report to the event log” box, click “None”.
5. In the Least critical event to report to the trace log” box, click “Verbose”.
6. Click “OK”.
For more information, please refer to:
It is also on (Cover up for copy paste 🙂 .