GDC is Free. Please note that There is no fee to attend GDC. All you have to do is to register before 10th of December. The link is given below.
Register Now !. I will be there so make sure you pass by.
It is now official that I will be speaking at Gulf Developers Conference 2009. You can see more details below. I will be announcing some very good for the community. Much more than what we have announced during Riyadh Community Summit. So Stay Tuned. I will be presenting 3 Breakout + 5 Chalk talk Sessions while leading the community lounge.
If you wanted to see Riyadh Community Summit Highlights check the YouTube link below.
What is GDC ’09?
Gulf Developers Conference 2009 (GDC ’09) – the largest Microsoft developer event in the Gulf region. This is a 3-days conference that is expected to attract more than 2,500 attendees from Saudi Arabia and near-by Gulf countries starting from December 13 to December 15, 2009. The conference will be held at Al-Yamamah University on the same premise of the new Microsoft Innovation Center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
With the intense anticipation for Win7, Office 2010 & VS2010, the event is expected to attract the attention of many developers in the region. The GDC’09 event will be geared towards generating developers’ excitement by providing early developer access to key platform technologies that have not been released yet (e.g. VS2010, Office/MOSS 2010) or that have recently been released (e.g. Expression3,SL3, Win7). Moreover, GDC’09 will offer a unique experience for IT and developer managers to learn about new technology directions from Microsoft and how such technologies can be used to maximime value for their businesses.
Why Attend GDC ’09?
The GDC ’09 event will be a great opportunity you can’t afford to miss!
This event features large number sessions that will be delivered by international and local experts from Microsoft and its partners, to ensure that the conference includes a wide range of topics to reflect on the diversity of today’s software business. During this event, broad range of sessions covering all the following tracks would be delivered:
1. User Experience Track: includes latest updates on Windows 7, Expression 3, Silverlight 3, and Windows Presentation Foundation)
2. Developer Track: Includes latest updates on .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, and Application Lifecycle Management tools
3. Web Development Track: including latest updates on web technologies and MOSS 2010
4. Dynamics: Including latest updates on Ax, CRM
5. Application Platform Track: Includes latest updates on Windows 2008, SQL Server 2008, and BizTalk 2009
6. Mobility Track: Includes latest update on mobile 6.5 development
7. IT & Dev Managers Track: providing latest technology directions and updates on how to best maximize business value and return on investments from use of different IT technologies.
Who should attend?
• IT Professionals
• Web Application Developers
• Software Design Engineers
• Software Architects
• Technical Leads
• IT Managers
• Developer Managers
• Software Test Engineers
• Infrastructure Engineers
• Web Masters
GDC is an important event for IT managers and IT professionals, not just developers. Whether you are involved in architecture, deployment, operations, strategic vision or systems engineering, GDC is the leading technical event to be held in Saudi Arabia and near-by countries this year.
Fees and Location:
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh
Al-Yamamah University (link to map & directions on same page or separate page)
King Fahad Road between exit 4 and 5 heading north
Discounted Fees: SAR 275
(in case registered on or before 15th of November)
Fees: SAR 375
(in case registered after 15th of November)
Academic Fees: FREE
(Universities & collages students & Instructors)
Note: University or Collage ID should be present to qualify for free admittance at the entrance.