Lead Portal Developer
Responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for enterprise online portal solution. Develop specifications and
make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this
Manage the Development of web portals to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Work with clients to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools that will meet organization needs.
BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
8 years minimum experience with portal development environment
Extensive Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
Self-starter with strong self-management skills
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Experience with Sharepoint 2010 portals development
CRM Project Manager
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for managing the successful delivery of customer engagements based on CRM technologies. This person will work closely with clients and technical leaders to ensure that client technical and business requirements are translated into specifications and proposals that result in customer acceptance. This is a highly visible role which requires an individual with the consulting skills and leadership abilities to help our clients unleash the potential of technology to bring about impactful business results.
Responsibilities may include:
· Determine Project needs and business resources required to execute projects.
· Work with Client Executive Project Sponsors to clarify and define strategy & objectives, scope and business requirements.
· Define success criteria for projects.
· Manage project scope, drive resolution and keep project on schedule.
· Develop and track project action items and issues. Document all necessary items as needed.
· Identify and communicate risks and responses to mitigate project risk.
· Responsible for the coordination and creation of project documentation and project processes.
· Work with client team to develop appropriate testing plans to ensure user acceptance, data quality, and system integrity.
· Coordinate the development of training materials, user manuals and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the business owners and users.
Skills and Competencies
· 4-Year College or University Degree
· Minimum of 8 years experience managing similar CRM projects
· Demonstrated ability to learn and master technical detail related to CRM and other front-office technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptionally strong documentation and presentation skills.
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Minimum 5 years experience as a customer facing consultant in a software environment
· Hands-on experience working with CRM technologies
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft CRM or Sage SalesLogix
* Formal knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies
* Moderate to high skills in the use of Visio and Microsoft Project
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and/or participate in establishment of best practices and process improvements, including those related to development methodology, standards, procedures and systems architecture
· Lead development projects through entire lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture and development or enhancement specifications, scheduling, budgeting, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support
· Ensure adherence to established development methodology standards, practices and procedures
· Conduct proper code reviews
· Facilitates project specification definition with IT, consultants and end users
· Works with managers, developers, support analysts, designers and database administrators to build custom applications
· Develop custom front, mid-tier and back-end web based solutions using various programming languages
· Provide end-user support when required and troubleshoots software and application issues as they arise
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; and more than 10 years job-related experience
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) is +
· Extensive experience developing with JAVA, ASP, ADO, SQL HTML/DHTML, XML, Java script, and C .Net
· Working knowledge of Windows 2008, IIS and SQL server, including queries, triggers and stored procedures)
· Extensive experience in developing and managing web applications and 3-tiered architecture
· Familiarity with object oriented design, relational multidimensional databases
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com